Golf in St. Lucia
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Lucia has only one 18-hole championship course: St. Lucia Golf Resort & Country Club, which is in Cap Estate. Sandals Regency Golf Resort and Spa has a 9-hole course for its guests.
St. Lucia Golf Resort & Country Club. The island's only public course is at its northern tip, with wide views of both the Atlantic and the Caribbean. The 18-hole championship course is 6,685 yards and par 71. The Cap Grill serves breakfast and lunch until 7 pm; the Sports Bar is a convivial meeting place all day long. You can rent clubs and shoes and arrange lessons at the pro shop and perfect your swing at the 350-yard driving range. Greens fees are approximately $105 for 9 holes and $145 for 18 holes, including carts, which are required; club and shoe rentals are available. Reservations are essential. Complimentary transportation from your hotel (north of Castries) or cruise ship is provided for parties of three or more people. The St. Lucia Golf Open, a two-day spring tournament, is open to amateurs; it's a handicap event, and prizes are awarded. Cap Estate. 758/452-8523. www.stluciagolf.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $120-$132 -- St. Lucia 4-Star Resort w/Breakfast, 50% Off Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa