Sights & Attractions in St. Lucia
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions St. Lucia
|A-C D-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In front of the resort of the same name and Jade Mountain, this...
This dark-sand beach in front of Ti Kaye Village is accessible...
Anse des Pitons
The white sand on this crescent beach, snuggled between the Pitons...
Barre de l'Isle Forest Reserve
St. Lucia is divided into eastern and western halves by Barre...
|Forests||Vieux Fort and the East Coast|
Bounty Rum Distillery
St. Lucia Distillers, which produces the island's own Bounty...
|Wineries / Breweries||Castries and the North|
The capital, a busy commercial city of about 65,000 people, wraps...
|Religious Sites, Towns, Squares, Commercial Districts||Castries and the North|
Under a brilliant orange roof, the bustling Castries Market is...
|Markets / Bazaars||Castries and the North|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $823 & up -- Turks & Caicos: Adult-Only Club Med, Save 40% Club Med Turkoise
- $1124 & up -- Club Med Punta Cana, Save 40% Club Med Punta Cana
- $699 & up -- Caribbean Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $349 & up -- Weekend Bahamas Cruise on New Norwegian Ship Norwegian Breakaway
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore