- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Until Argyle International Airport opens (scheduled for late 2013), there are no nonstop flights between the United States and St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Travelers from North America arrive at E.T. Joshua International Airport (SVD) in St. Vincent or the airports in Bequia (BQU), Canouan (CIW), Mustique (MQS), or Union Island (UNI) via regional airlines that connect with major airlines serving Barbados, Grenada, Puerto Rico, or St. Lucia.
Grantley Adams International Airport. An official tourist information desk for St. Vincent and the Grenadines is at the Barbados airport, within the connecting-travelers area. 246/428-0961 or 246/233-8746.
Canouan Airport. Small- and medium-size private and commercial jets are able to use Canouan's airport. Canouan. 784/458-8049.
E. T. Joshua Airport. This small, busy airport on St. Vincent, which accommodates only turboprop passenger aircraft or small private jets, will be replaced by the Argyll International Airport, scheduled for completion in early 2014. Arnos Vale, St. Vincent, VC0280. 784/458-4685.
Bequia (BQU), Mustique (MQS), and Union Island (UNI) each have an airstrip with frequent regional service.
Grenadine Air Alliance. Operating a shared-charter service via SVG Air and Mustique Airways, Grenadine Air Alliance links Barbados with St. Vincent and the four airports in the Grenadines. 246/418-1654 for shared-charter flights; 784/456-6793 for inter-Grenadine flights.
LIAT. LIAT flights connect St. Vincent, Bequia, and Union Island with Barbados, Grenada, Puerto Rico, and St. Lucia. 784/458-4841; 888/844-5428 throughout the Caribbean. www.liatairline.com.
Mustique Airways. This local airline operates scheduled shared-charter service between Barbados and Mustique (with meet-and-greet service at the Barbados airport for in-transit passengers), as well as inter-Grenadine scheduled service and private charter flights to all points in the Caribbean. 784/456-4380; 718/618-4492 in the U.S. www.mustique.com.
SVG Air. SVG Air operates twice-daily shared-charter flights between St. Vincent and Barbados (through Grenadine Air Alliance) and between St. Vincent and St. Lucia's Hewanorra International, as well as frequent service between St. Vincent and the four Grenadine airports. 784/457-5124 or 800/744-7285. www.svgair.com.
SVG Air (Grenada). SVG Air (Grenada) operates scheduled flights between Grenada and Union Island. 473/444-3549 or 800/744-7285. www.svgair.com/grenada.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $98 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Eco Beach Resort, 15% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $48 & up -- Puerto Plata Lifestyle Beach Resort, 30% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 & up -- Jamaica Trip w/Air; Kids Stay Free, $490 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore