Trinidad and Tobago Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Trinidad and Tobago
Carnival: Trinidad's Carnival is the Caribbean's biggest and best party, but nightlife is hopping the rest of the year, too.
Bird-Watching: Both Trinidad and Tobago are major bird-watching destinations; Trinidad itself has more resident species than any other Caribbean island.
Culture Sharing: A melding of many cultures means lively festivals year-round and a fabulous mix of cuisines.
Music: The steel pan was invented in Trinidad, and excellent bands play all over the island.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Turtle Beach by Rex s in May: Book Now & Save 45% Save with Expedia, $107/night less