Shopping in Trinidad and Tobago
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Trinidad and Tobago Shopping
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
101 Art Gallery at Holder's Studio
Trinidad's foremost gallery showcases Jackie Hinkson (figurative...
Tina Louis offers batik, imaginative local crafts, footwear...
For painted plates, ceramics, aromatic candles, wind chimes...
All the traditional duty-free luxury goods are available from...
Forro's Homemade Delicacies
Eileen Forrester, wife of the Anglican archdeacon of Trinidad...
|Food / Candy||Tobago|
Just CDs and Accessories
This shop carries a good selection of popular local musicians...
Classically detailed Caribbean resort clothing by acclaimed local...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Turtle Beach by Rex s in May: Book Now & Save 45% Save with Expedia, $107/night less