Sights & Attractions in Trinidad and Tobago
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Trinidad and Tobago
|A-C D-J K-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Asa Wright Nature Centre
Nearly 200 acres are covered with plants, trees, and multihued...
This dark-sand beach was the setting for the films Swiss Family...
On the northeast coast, this beige-sand beach—popular with...
The facilities are nonexistent at this narrow, palm-fringed beach...
Caroni Bird Sanctuary
This large swamp with mazelike waterways is bordered by mangrove...
Chaguaramas Military History & Aerospace Museum
Although this museum covers everything from Amerindian history...
|Museums / Galleries||Trinidad|
This delightful fishing village in the northeast is within a...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Now & Save 45%: Turtle Beach by Rex s in May Save with Expedia, $107/night less