- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Provo Golf and Country Club. Among the Caribbean's top courses, the 18 holes here (par 72) are a combination of lush greens and fairways, rugged limestone outcroppings, and freshwater lakes. Fees are $160 for 18 holes with shared cart. The club also rents tennis equipment for use on its two lighted courts, which are among the island's best. Nonmembers can play until 5 pm for $10 per hour (reservation required). Governor's Rd., Grace Bay, Providenciales. 649/946-5991. www.provogolfclub.com.
Fun World TCI. At this amusement park, there's mini-golf and all kinds of other activities to keep families happy, including go-carts, a rock wall, and a small arcade. Long Bay Rd., Leeward, Providenciales. 649/231-4653. www.funworldtci.com. Mini-golf: $15.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139-$179 -- Curaçao 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 55% Off Hilton Curaçao
- $199 -- Barbados 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 40% Hilton Barbados
- $489 & up -- Punta Cana All-Inclusive Vacations w/Air Vacation Express
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore