- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jimmy's Dive Bar
Jimmy's Dive Bar Review
A casual option that's not hard on the wallet, this restaurant is a terrific choice for breakfast. Later in the day, expect mostly hamburgers and sandwiches, but if you're craving something more, you can get pasta, lobster (in season), and a huge 24-ounce porterhouse steak. It's in a great spot for people-watching, and it's open later than other restaurants, so if you're coming off a late flight, this is a good bet for food or just a lively spot to meet other vacationers. Expect this to live up to its name—it's truly a dive.
- Address: Ports of Call, Grace Bay Rd., Grace Bay
- Phone: no phone
- Location: Grace Bay
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $823 & up -- Turks & Caicos: Adult-Only Club Med, Save 40% Club Med Turkoise
We stayed at the beautiful Sapphire Sunsets in Sapodilla Bay. Read more
OK, so I'm starting this over because I made so many mistakes from spelling typos to not checking it as a trip report. Read more
Hello my fiancé & I are thinking about getting married this July. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more