- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Restaurant at Amanyara
The Restaurant at Amanyara Review
While this restaurant doesn't have an official name, that small omission shouldn't keep you from dining here. The setting, around pavilions with pools, is unique on Provo. Some tables are by the beach to get ocean breezes, others are indoors, with air-conditioning. Bring bug spray at dusk if you're eating outside—you are surrounded by water. For guests of the resort, the restaurant is the only choice for dinner, unless you take a long and expensive taxi ride to other restaurants. If you are not an Amanyara guest, make reservations at least two days in advance for either lunch or dinner. The food is fantastic, with the freshest seafood and choicest cuts of meat available in Provo. The menu changes daily, but always includes a choice of fish, meat, chicken, or lamb. The sauces have an Asian influence, with soy-infused wine reduction on the steaks and vegetable-fried rice for a side. Meat lovers will find one of the best steaks on the island here.
- Address: Amanyara Resort, Malcolm's Beach
- Phone: 649/941-8133
- Location: Elsewhere on Providenciales
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139-$179 -- Curaçao 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 55% Off Hilton Curaçao
- $199 -- Barbados 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 40% Hilton Barbados
- $489 & up -- Punta Cana All-Inclusive Vacations w/Air Vacation Express
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore
We stayed at the beautiful Sapphire Sunsets in Sapodilla Bay. Read more
OK, so I'm starting this over because I made so many mistakes from spelling typos to not checking it as a trip report. Read more
First of all, thank you so much for helping us pick the resort. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing ... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more