- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hole in the Wall
Hole in the Wall Review
It's mostly locals at this accurately named restaurant. The menu is heavy on the fresh catch of the day, but the restaurant also offers visitors the opportunity to get a taste of local cuisine such as oxtail and curried goat. A typical Caribbean breakfast here consists of saltfish or liver and onions with grits. Chicken, ribs, and pork chops are also on the menu. It's open late every day except for Sunday, when it closes at 3.
- Address: Williams Plaza, Old Airport Rd., Airport
- Phone: 649/941-4136
- Location: Elsewhere on Providenciales
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
- No dinner Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $764 & up -- Turks & Caicos: Adult-Only Club Med, Save 40% Club Med Sandpiper Bay
We stayed at the beautiful Sapphire Sunsets in Sapodilla Bay. Read more
OK, so I'm starting this over because I made so many mistakes from spelling typos to not checking it as a trip report. Read more
Hello my fiancé & I are thinking about getting married this July. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more