- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Corner Café Review
This is the perfect stop for a quick breakfast, lunch, or early light dinner, and its location next to the supermarket makes it a convenient stop. Owned and operated by IGA, the café serves very fresh food. There is a sandwich on the menu to suit almost any taste, with honey ham, prosciutto, chicken salad, and salmon among the choices. Each is made to order with bread that's baked fresh daily. This is also a great choice for your caffeine rush, with coffee, cappuccino, and espresso all available.
- Address: Leeward Hwy., next to Graceway IGA, Discovery Bay
- Phone: 649/941-8724
- Location: Elsewhere on Providenciales
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $98 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Eco Beach Resort, 15% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $48 & up -- Puerto Plata Lifestyle Beach Resort, 30% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 & up -- Jamaica Trip w/Air; Kids Stay Free, $490 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore
We stayed at the beautiful Sapphire Sunsets in Sapodilla Bay. Read more
OK, so I'm starting this over because I made so many mistakes from spelling typos to not checking it as a trip report. Read more
First of all, thank you so much for helping us pick the resort. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more