- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At the Somerset Resort, in a gazebo with views of the gorgeous colors of Grace Bay Beach, you'll think you're truly having your burger in paradise. Other lunch offerings include hot dogs, fish-and-chips, and an outstanding chicken wrap with pecans and apples. Ask the chef if he's willing to make satay chicken with peanut sauce; it is the best lunch on the island. The bartender makes exotic tropical martinis, such as the mangotini, that you can sip by the pool. The bar will even bring buckets of beer to you on the beach, so you never have to leave your little patch of sand.
- Address: The Somerset Resort, Princess Rd., Grace Bay
- Phone: 649/946-5900
- Location: Grace Bay
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner (most nights).
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $823 & up -- Turks & Caicos: Adult-Only Club Med, Save 40% Club Med Turkoise
We stayed at the beautiful Sapphire Sunsets in Sapodilla Bay. Read more
OK, so I'm starting this over because I made so many mistakes from spelling typos to not checking it as a trip report. Read more
Hello my fiancé & I are thinking about getting married this July. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more