- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Capt Hook's Grill
Capt Hook's Grill Review
A location next to the cruise port puts you close to the hub but far enough away to relax. Grilled sandwiches with tropical coleslaw are served under a huge gazebo facing the beach. The food is casual and great. Service can be slow, but in a place like this it's not a bad thing—you'll just have more time to admire the view, although it can get loud here when a ship is parked. Hours can vary, so call ahead.
- Address: White Sands Resort, next to the cruise port, Grand Turk Cruise Terminal, Grand Turk
- Phone: 649/946-2991
- Hours: Closed Sun.
- Location: Elsewhere on Grand Turk
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $98 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Eco Beach Resort, 15% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $48 & up -- Puerto Plata Lifestyle Beach Resort, 30% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 & up -- Jamaica Trip w/Air; Kids Stay Free, $490 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore
We stayed at the beautiful Sapphire Sunsets in Sapodilla Bay. Read more
OK, so I'm starting this over because I made so many mistakes from spelling typos to not checking it as a trip report. Read more
First of all, thank you so much for helping us pick the resort. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more