Hiking in St. Croix
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although you can set off by yourself on a hike through a rain forest or along a shore, a guide will point out what's important and tell you why.
Ay-Ay Eco Hike and Tours. Ras Lumumba Corriette takes hikers up hill and down dale in some of St. Croix's most remote places, including the rain forest and Mt. Victory. Some hikes include stops at places such as the Lawaetz Museum and old ruins. The cost is $60 per person for a three- or four-hour hike. There's a three-person minimum. St. Croix. Box 2435, Kingshill, St. Croix, 00851. 340/772-4079.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $799 & up -- St. Thomas All-Incl. Trip w/Air & Oceanview Rm. CheapCaribbean.com
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 — $1,490 Cooper Island Beach Club