Sights & Attractions in St. John
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in North Shore
In the 18th century, sugar plantations dotted the steep hills...
|Historic Districts / Sites||North Shore|
Cinnamon Bay Beach
This long, sandy beach faces beautiful cays and abuts the national...
|Beaches, Historic Districts / Sites, Trails||North Shore|
Francis Bay Beach
Because there's little shade, this beach gets toasty warm in...
Sea grape and waving palm trees line this narrow beach, and there...
Maho Bay Beach
St. John sports two Maho Bay Beaches. The first is a gorgeous...
It's worth stopping here, just past the Hawksnest Bay overlook...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints||North Shore|
Trunk Bay Beach
St. John's most-photographed beach is also the preferred spot...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $799 & up -- St. Thomas All-Incl. Trip w/Air & Oceanview Rm. CheapCaribbean.com
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 — $1,490 Cooper Island Beach Club