Sights & Attractions in St. Thomas
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in East End
Funky beach huts selling local foods such as pâtés...
Coral World Ocean Park
This interactive aquarium and water-sports center lets you experience...
|Zoos / Aquariums||East End|
The newest of the Virgin Islands' public beaches has a serene...
The IGY American Yacht Harbor marina here has fishing and sailing...
|Towns, Marinas / Piers, Commercial Districts||East End|
A steady breeze makes this beach a boardsailor's paradise. The...
Placid waters make it easy to stroke your way out to a swim platform...
This wild, undeveloped beach is lined with sea grape trees and...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $427 & up -- All-Inclusive Virgin Island Yacht Club Resort Bitter End Yacht Club
- $6797 -- British Virgin Islands 8-Nt. Villa, Save $971 On the Rocks Villa
- $9000 -- Virgin Islands Family Yacht Charter, Save $2000 Amazing Charters
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 — $90 Ole Works Inn
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 — $1,490 Cooper Island Beach Club