Sights & Attractions in St. Thomas
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in West End
Sir Francis Drake was supposed to have kept watch over his fleet...
Estate St. Peter Greathouse and Botanical Gardens
This unusual spot is perched on a mountainside 1,000 feet above...
|Gardens / Arboretums||West End|
Watch surfers ride the waves here from December to March, when...
Deeded to the island as a public park, this heart-shape stretch...
Magic Ice Gallery
This is one cool gallery! Life-size ice carvings feature sea...
Head out to the observation deck—more than 1,500 feet above...
|Stores / Malls||West End|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $427 & up -- All-Inclusive Virgin Island Yacht Club Resort Bitter End Yacht Club
- $6797 -- British Virgin Islands 8-Nt. Villa, Save $971 On the Rocks Villa
- $9000 -- Virgin Islands Family Yacht Charter, Save $2000 Amazing Charters
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 — $90 Ole Works Inn
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 — $1,490 Cooper Island Beach Club