Fly nonstop to St. Thomas from Atlanta (Delta), Boston (American, seasonal; US Airways; JetBlue via San Juan, seasonal), Charlotte (US Airways), Chicago (United), Detroit (Delta, seasonal), Fort Lauderdale (Spirit), Miami (American), New York-JFK (American; Delta), New York-Newark (United), Philadelphia (US Airways), Toronto (Air Canada, seasonal), or Washington, D.C.-Dulles (United). Fly nonstop to St. Croix from Atlanta (Delta) or Miami (American).
If you can't fly nonstop, then you can connect in San Juan; American Eagle has several daily nonstops. You can also take a seaplane between St. Thomas and St. Croix. The only option for St. John is a ferry from either Red Hook or Charlotte Amalie in St. Thomas. Both Caneel Bay and the Westin have private ferries.
Cyril E. King Airport (Rte. 30, Lindbergh Bay, St. Thomas, 00802. 340/774-5100.)
Henry Rohlsen Airport (Airport Rd., Off Rte 66, Anguilla, St. Croix, 00850. 340/778-1012.)
Air Canada. During the high season, Air Canada offers direct flights from Toronto once a week. 888/247-2262. www.aircanada.com.
American Airlines/American Eagle. On American, you can fly direct to St. Thomas from Miami and New York-JFK year-round and from Boston during the winter season. American Eagle offers several daily nonstops between St. Thomas and San Juan, Puerto Rico, and other Caribbean islands. 800/474-4884. www.aa.com.
Delta Airlines. Delta flies direct from Atlanta and New York. 800/221-1212. www.delta.com.
JetBlue. During the winter season, jetBlue flies direct from Boston five times a week, with a connection in San Juan. 800/538-2583. www.jetblue.com.
Seaborne (340/773-6442 or 866/359-8784. www.seaborneairlines.com.)
Spirit Airlines. Spirit flies direct from Ft. Lauderdale. 800/772-7117. www.spiritair.com.
United Airlines (800/864-8331; 340/774-9190 in St. Thomas. www.united.com.)
US Airways. US Airways offers direct flights from Charlotte and Philadelphia. 800/622-1015. www.usairways.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 Cooper Island Beach Club
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel