Sights & Attractions in Carinthia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Carinthia
|A-G H-L M-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Near the river, at the intersection of Ossiacher Zeile and Peraustrasse...
The dramatic 13th-century castle of Hochosterwitz crowns the...
|Castles / Palaces||Hochosterwitz|
With water temperatures averaging 28°C (82°F) from spring...
|Bodies of Water||Klagenfurt|
Many hotels have been built around the Kurpark, the wooded grounds...
One of the most notable sights of the city is the Landhaus, with...
In summer a particularly lovely way to explore the Drau River...
This ruined castle, which has spectacular views over Villach...
|Castles / Palaces||Villach|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe