- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The official tourist office for the province is Kärnten Werbung in Velden. The Kärnten Card costs EUR 35, lasts for any two consecutive weeks between April and October, and allows you free access to more than 100 museums, attractions, lifts, and other sites of interest in the province. Many hotels offer the card to their guests for free for the duration of their stay.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe