All Eastern Austria Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Eastern Austria Hotels
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This big, early-1980s hotel in the town center has everything . . .
A popular hotel since the mid-1800s and family-owned for fou. . .
A comfortable hotel in the center of things, the Mariahilf is. . .
Built in 1888, this classic and popular mountain-lodge reso. . .
This sprawling three-story hotel complex is close to the lake. . .
|$$$||Neusiedl am See|
An urban version of shabby-chic is at play in this hotel. Retro. . .
Hotel zum Dom
Occupying the 18th-century Palais Inzaghi, the Dom has, hands. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore Graz For Less! Book Fr $67+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $6/night less
- Book Gollner in May: Save % off Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- Save $$ in Graz: Book Fr $154+/Nt — $154 Save with Hotels.com, $18/night less
- Save in Graz: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $211+/Nt — $211 Expedia
- 4-Star Mercure Graz City Fr $82+/Nt — $82 Save with Hotels.com, $81/night less