Nightlife & the Arts in Eastern Austria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Eastern Austria Nightlife & the Arts
At the corner of Landhausgasse and Schmiedgasse in the Old City...
Eisenstadt devotes much cultural energy to one of its favorite...
International Chamber Music Festival
The International Chamber Music Festival of Lockenhaus, 15 km...
Mörbisch Lake Festival
At the Mörbisch Lake Festival, held on Friday, Saturday...
A 19th-century opera house, the Opernhaus Graz, with its resplendent...
Between Rust and Eisenstadt, outside the tiny village of St...
Styrian Autumn Festival
The annual Steirische Herbst, or Styrian Autumn Festival, a celebration...
The Styriarte festival (late June to mid-July), under the direction...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $187 & Up: Cheap Graz Stay Save with Hotels.com, $12/night less
- Save in Graz: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $172+/Nt Save with Expedia, $8/night less
- 3-Star Ibis Graz Fr $86+/Nt — $86 Hotels.com
- Save in Graz: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $101+/Nt — $101 Expedia
- $113 & Up: Cheap Graz Stay — $113 Save with Hotels.com, $6/night less