- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Getting Here & Around
Regional trains leave every hour from Innsbruck, bringing you to Hall in Tirol in around 10 minutes. An alternative is Bus No. 4, also from the main train station, which runs more frequently but takes approximately 20 minutes.
Hall in Tirol. Wallpachgasse 5, Hall in Tirol, Tirol, A-6060. 05223/45544-0.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Innsbruck Rate: Book Fr $142+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $130/night less
- Save in Innsbruck: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $248+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star Central Fr $133+/Nt — $133 Save with Hotels.com, $106/night less
- Innsbruck Savings! Book at Romantik Schwarzer Adler Fr $167+/Nt — $167 Expedia
- 4-Star Hilton Innsbruck Fr $153+/Nt — $153 Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less