Sights & Attractions in Innsbruck and Tirol
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Innsbruck and Tirol
|A-B C-G H-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Once at the lower end of the Achensee you can get a lake steamer...
The most adventuresome and romantic way to reach the Achensee...
With its unusual collection of Alpine birds and animals, including...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Innsbruck|
Following an avalanche of catastrophic proportion on February...
|Museums / Galleries||Ischgl and Galtür|
Alpine Flower Garden Kitzbühel
To see Alpine flowers in their native habitat, take the cable...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Kitzbühel|
St. Anne's Column, erected in 1706, commemorates the withdrawal...
|Memorials / Monuments||Innsbruck|
The ski-jumping stadium Bergisel towers over Innsbruck with a...
The 13th-century Burg Landeck dominates from its position above...
|Castles / Palaces||Landeck|
The center of town has some beautiful medieval-period streets...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $145 & Up: Cheap Innsbruck Stay Hotels.com
- Innsbruck Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $141+/Nt Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- $110 & Up: Cheap Innsbruck Stay — $110 Save with Hotels.com, $33/night less
- Innsbruck Savings! Book at Tyrolis Fr $127+/Nt — $127 Expedia
- 4-Star Austria Trend Congress Fr $158+/Nt — $158 Save with Hotels.com, $14/night less