Sights & Attractions in Innsbruck and Tirol
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Schwaz
Another outstanding monument from the 15th and 16th centuries...
Haus der Völker
A fascinating addition to Schwaz is the Haus der Völker...
|Museums / Galleries||Schwaz|
Jenbach, 8 km (5 mi) north of Schwaz, across the river, is notable...
The 15th- and 16th-century houses built during those prosperous...
Built around 1500, Schloss Tratzberg is a romantic late-Gothic...
|Castles / Palaces||Schwaz|
The mines of the Silberbergwerk Schwaz—dug deep under the...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Innsbruck Rate: Book Fr $142+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $130/night less
- Small budget: Book Dollinger Gasthof 3 Nts in May Fr $160+/Nt Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- 4-Star Art Binders Fr $80+/Nt — $80 Save with Hotels.com, $33/night less
- Special deal: 4-Star Tyrolis Fr $124+/Nt — $124 Expedia
- 4-Star Hilton Innsbruck Fr $153+/Nt — $153 Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less