Sights & Attractions in Salzkammergut
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Salzkammergut
|A-K L-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dachstein Ice Caves
Many travelers to Hallstatt make an excursion to one of the most...
|Cave||Dachstein Ice Caves|
To get to Bad Ischl from Gmunden, take Route 145 along the western...
From Gmunden, take a lake trip on the Gisela, built in 1872...
From beyond the railroad station, a 12-minute cable-car ride...
Here you will also find the town Heimatmuseum, set in a Gothic...
|Museums / Galleries||Bad Aussee|
A peek into the Celtic past is offered at the Zentrasport Janu...
In Bad Ischl the quickest way to travel back in time to the gilded...
|Houses / Mansions||Bad Ischl|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: BEST WESTERN Stieglbrau Fr $109+/Nt Save with Expedia, $25/night less
- Book 3.5-Star Atel Lasserhof in Salzburg Fr $658+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Goldene Ente Fr $158+/Nt — $158 Expedia
- Small budget: Book Goldenes Theater 3 Nts in May Fr $658+/Nt — $658 Expedia
- Save in Salzburg: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $117+/Nt — $117 Expedia