Sights & Attractions in Vienna
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Vienna
One of the most splendid pieces of baroque architecture anywhere...
|Castles / Palaces||South of the Ring|
Vienna's best-known pastry shop, Demel offers a dizzying selection...
|Stores / Malls||Michaelerplatz to the Graben|
This is one of the grandest Baroque libraries in the world, a...
However short your stay in Vienna, you'll want to visit one of...
|Museums / Galleries||The Ringstrasse|
The entrance to the Schatzkammer, with its 1,000 years of treasures...
|Museums / Galleries||The Hofburg|
Originally designed by Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach in...
|Castles / Palaces||Schönbrunn|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Austrian Vacation! Flights to Vienna From 505 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save in Vienna: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $129+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Johann Strauss Fr $216+/Nt Save with Expedia, $30/night less
- Hot Deal on a 8 Nt Cruise! Avalon Waterways Fr $2,327 Expedia
- Vienna Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at am Konzerthaus Fr $193+/Nt — $193 Save with Expedia, $32/night less