- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The Brandnertal offers 50 km (31 mi) of groomed ski runs served by eight chairlifts. It's part of the Alpenregion Bludenz, which also includes Klostertal, Grosses Walsertal, Brandnertal, and Walgau. Rental equipment is available. For details on facilities, contact Tourismus Bludenz. Werdenbergesstrasse 42, Bludenz, Vorarlberg, A-6700. 05552/62170. www.bludenz.at.
The area immediately around the Brandnertal features ski passes good for 1 to 16 days, with rates for adults, children, and senior citizens varying according to season. The Brandnertal encompasses some 14 lifts and 42 km (25 mi) of prepared runs.
More Sports and Outdoors
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 3-Star Coronado: $174 & Up in May Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Visit Z?rich for Less: Hotels Fr $112+/Nt Travelocity
- Book 4-Star Dolder Waldhaus Fr $321+/Nt — $321 Save with Expedia, $80/night less
- Save at 4-Star Ambassador: $345 & Up in May — $345 Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Z?rich this May Fr $314+/Nt — $314 Save with Expedia, $76/night less