- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Getting Here & Around
If you turn right onto Route 193 at Au, you'll be on the way to Damüls—the road is narrow, with a 14% gradient at one point, but when you reach the town you'll agree the climb was worth it. You're at 4,640 feet, the top of the Bregenzerwald.
Damüls. Damüls, Vorarlberg, A-6884. 05510/6200. www.damuels.at.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Book Dolder Waldhaus 3 Nts in May Fr $281+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Z?rich for Less: Hotels Fr $185+/Nt Travelocity
- Book in Z?rich: Save at the Altstadt in May Fr $292+/Nt — $292 Expedia
- Visit Z?rich for Less: Hotels Fr $111+/Nt — $111 Travelocity
- Z?rich Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Wellenberg Fr $463+/Nt — $463 Expedia