- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Vorarlberg Hotel Reviews
Vorarlberg has loads of accommodation options, from local farmhouses where you share chores to ski chalets high on the slopes of the Western Alps to a converted castle-hotel perched above the Bodensee (Lake Constance). In the most famous ski resorts in Vorarlberg, hotel rates in season are often well above the range of our chart. For those on the lookout for savings, tourist offices can usually help lead you to more moderate lodgings in private houses. In some towns, such as Bregenz, summer is the high season, particularly during the Bregenzer Festspiele (Bregenz Music Festival), and may put the establishment into the next-higher price category.
Room rates include taxes and service and almost always breakfast, except in the most expensive hotels, and one other meal. Half-board, as this plan is called, is de rigueur in most lodgings. If requested, most will offer a rate for breakfast buffet only. Most hotels offer in-room phones and TV (some feature satellite or cable programming). Summer prices are often as much as 50% lower than during the ski season.
Browse Vorarlberg Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Z?rich Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $234+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Z?rich for Less: Hotels Fr $112+/Nt Travelocity
- Z?rich Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Engimatt Fr $271+/Nt — $271 Save with Expedia, $65/night less
- Special deal: 3-Star Sorell Rex Fr $212+/Nt — $212 Expedia
- Book in Z?rich: Save at the Dolder Waldhaus in May Fr $310+/Nt — $310 Save with Expedia, $77/night less