Sights & Attractions in Gent
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Begun in 1314, the 300-foot belfry tower symbolizes the power...
This magnificent row of guild houses in the original port area...
|Houses / Mansions||Gent|
Surrounded by a moat, the Castle of the Counts of Flanders resembles...
|Castles / Palaces||Gent|
St. Bavo's Cathedral, begun in the austere 13th century but finished...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise Royal Caribbean
- Along the Dalmatian Coast IExplore
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air — $1,336 Sceptre Tours
- Bulgaria and the Black Sea — $4,365 IExplore