Sights & Attractions in Bulgaria
Things to Do in Sofia
Alexander Nevski Church
Named after the Russian Tsar who saved his country from invading...
Boyana Orthodox Church is both a charming and fascinating medieval...
Ivan Vazov National Theater and City Gardens
The performances at Bulgaria's national theater—also its...
|Parks, Architectural Sites||Sofia|
Rising to more than 7,500 feet, yet just 4 miles south of central...
National Museum of History
About 5 miles south of central Sofia (a short taxi ride is easier...
|Museums / Galleries||Sofia|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- Spain Family IExplore
- $1336 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Ritz-Carlton Escape w/Air — $1,336 Sceptre Tours
- Albania, Macedonia & Beyond — $7,695 IExplore