- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Restoran Obala Review
This surprisingly smart eatery offers fine dining on the seafront promenade, with idyllic sunset views across the bay and waiters dressed in traditional Dalmatian waistcoats. The house specialty is skoljke na buzaru (mixed shellfish cooked in wine and garlic), and if you're lucky you'll also be treated to live music.
- Address: Obala Iva Kuljevana 18, Lopud, 20222
- Phone: 020/759-170
- Location: Lopud
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Mar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore Dubrovnik For Less! Book Fr $213+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $16/night less
- Book in Dubrovnik: Save at the Komodor in May Fr $181+/Nt Save with Expedia, $66/night less
- $301 & Up: Cheap Dubrovnik Stay — $301 Save with Hotels.com, $47/night less
- Dubrovnik Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $513+/Nt — $513 Save with Expedia, $274/night less
- Starting Fr $231: Great Dubrovnik Price — $231 Save with Hotels.com, $53/night less
My wife and I are not the type to tag along with groups on organized trips. Read more
When the subject arose of where we might venture for spring school holiday, Berlin and "someplace else" were the top contenders. Read more
Thanks in advance for your advice! Read more
· News & Features
Croatia, with stunning scenery and a still-off-the-beaten-track vibe, is set to join the EU this summer,... Read more
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves?... Read more
Fall is the time for savvy travels, with slashed prices, fewer crowds, and cooler temps.... Read more