- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the village of Lumbarda, this friendly, family-run eatery offers a delicious selection of authentic Dalmatian seafood dishes served at wooden tables in a walled garden. There's no fixed menu; what's on offer varies depending on the day's catch. But you can expect goodies such as octopus stew and lobster with spaghetti. Be sure to try a glass of homemade sipak (pomegranate) rakija.
- Address: Lumbarda 239, Korcula, 20263
- Phone: 020/712-008
- Location: Korcula
- No credit cards.
- No lunch. Closed Jan.--Mar., but may open on request.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Dubrovnik Fr $187+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $39/night less
- Save at 5-Star Rixos Libertas: $525 & Up in May Save with Expedia, $262/night less
- 4-Star Grand Park Fr $221+/Nt — $221 Save with Hotels.com, $257/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Dubrovnik this May Fr $267+/Nt — $267 Save with Expedia, $160/night less
- 5-Star The Pucic Palace Fr $442+/Nt — $442 Save with Hotels.com, $515/night less
My wife and I are not the type to tag along with groups on organized trips. Read more
When the subject arose of where we might venture for spring school holiday, Berlin and "someplace else" were the top contenders. Read more
Hi - we are looking to travel to Slovenia/northern Croatia in mid-August. Read more
· News & Features
Croatia, with stunning scenery and a still-off-the-beaten-track vibe, is set to join the EU this summer, ... Read more
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves?... Read more
Fall is the time for savvy travels, with slashed prices, fewer crowds, and cooler temps.... Read more