- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Due Fratelli Review
Owned by a family that also has a fishing boat down on the bay, this restaurant has plenty of fresh, delicious seafood specialties on offer in addition to a good selection of meat and poultry dishes. Getting to this well-reputed restaurant, whose decor is pleasantly folksy and which has a cool, shaded terrace with a lush wall of pink flowers and grapevines out front, is easy if you're driving; keep your eyes peeled along the winding road downhill from Labin to Rabac for the restaurant's little sign to the left as the road curves right. If you're on foot, the walk is a bit of a haul.
- Address: Montozi 6, Labin, 52220
- Phone: 052/853-577
- Location: Eastern Istria: Labin and Rabac
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $137 & Up: Villa Letan 4-Star Hotel in Pula Expedia
- Super Low Pula Rate: Book Fr $108+/Nt Hotels.com
- Pula Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $74+/Nt — $74 Expedia
- Super Low Pula Rate: Book Fr $155+/Nt — $155 Hotels.com
- Pula Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $64+/Nt — $64 Expedia
My wife and I are not the type to tag along with groups on organized trips. Read more
When the subject arose of where we might venture for spring school holiday, Berlin and "someplace else" were the top contenders. Read more
I'm looking for restaurant recommendations in the following cities: Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar and Split. Read more
· News & Features
Croatia, with stunning scenery and a still-off-the-beaten-track vibe, is set to join the EU this summer,... Read more
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves?... Read more
Fall is the time for savvy travels, with slashed prices, fewer crowds, and cooler temps.... Read more