Sights & Attractions in Istria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Istria
|A-C D-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aquarium Pula opened in 2004 on the ground floor of the onetime...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Pula|
Aquarium Umag is modeled after its counterparts in Pula and Porec...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Umag|
Archaeological Museum of Istria & the Twin Gates
On passing through or past the 2nd-century gates, whose paired...
|Museums / Galleries||Pula|
Designed to accommodate 22,000 spectators, Pula's arena is the...
Far from sun and sea though it may be, the Baradine Cave has...
Crkva Sv Eufemije
Inside the 18th-century baroque church, the remains of Rovinj's...
Crkva svetog Blaza
From the tourist office on the main square, stroll down ulica...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Pula Savings! Book at Horizont Golden Rocks Fr $63+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $106: Great Pula Price Hotels.com
- $162 & Up: Cheap Pula Stay — $162 Save with Hotels.com, $78/night less
- Explore Pula For Less! Book Fr $153+/Nt — $153 Hotels.com
- Explore Pula For Less! Book Fr $176+/Nt — $176 Hotels.com