Sights & Attractions in Istria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Istria
|A-C D-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
When its residents abandoned Dvigrad suddenly in the mid-17th-century—fleeing...
The magnificent Eufrazijeva Basilica is among the most perfectly...
The central scene of this large and lovely mosaic—which...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Pula|
Still Pula's most important public meeting place after 2,000...
Whether from the cathedral or elsewhere along Kandlerova ulica...
Katedrala svete Marije
Built originally in the 4th century by the town's defense walls...
Perched in all its compact medieval redolence atop a hill a short...
|Towns||Eastern Istria: Labin and Rabac|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Croatia: 8-Night Escorted Trip w/Roundtrip Airfare Friendly Planet Travel