- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Always fancied spraying majestic jets of water across the aquamarine seas, but sorting out a boat and someone to drive just seems too much trouble? Well, the answer lies with Cable Krk, on a calm bay just outside the resort of Punat, between Krk Town and Stara Baska. A large wooden pier with a bar and restaurant to entertain your companions is the gateway to a cableway, which is not much different than a drag-lift at a ski resort. The cable pulls you around a short course, with tuition on hand to help you get your sea legs. Four circuits cost 30 Kn. Punat. 091/262-7302. www.waterski-krk.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Croatia: 8-Night Escorted Trip w/Roundtrip Airfare Friendly Planet Travel