- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One of the best-known restaurants in the region, Rivica has a long tradition but lacks any sense of glitz. Try the grdobina (monkfish, which is cooked in local wine) while you sit on the terrace shaded from the sun. Should you demand that your dinner be extra special, ask the staff to recommend what's fresh in that day.
- Address: Ribarska obala 13, Njivice
- Phone: 051/846-101
- Location: Krk
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My wife and I are not the type to tag along with groups on organized trips. Read more
When the subject arose of where we might venture for spring school holiday, Berlin and "someplace else" were the top contenders. Read more
Hi - we are looking to travel to Slovenia/northern Croatia in mid-August. Read more
· News & Features
Croatia, with stunning scenery and a still-off-the-beaten-track vibe, is set to join the EU this summer, ... Read more
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves?... Read more
Fall is the time for savvy travels, with slashed prices, fewer crowds, and cooler temps.... Read more