- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Reopened in 2007 after lengthy restoration, this restaurant has the most comfy outdoor seating of any in Pag Town. The huge shaded terrace out front is cloistered from the outside world by an iron gate and rendered all the more pleasing by a lovely fig tree. Inside, the rustic stone walls and wood-beamed ceilings are equally charming. Once you're settled in, you can choose from an impressive range of well-prepared grilled meats, poultry, steak, seafood, and scrumptious desserts from palacinkes to tiramisu.
- Address: Caskin put bb, Pag
- Phone: 023/611-015
- Location: Pag Island
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My wife and I are not the type to tag along with groups on organized trips. Read more
When the subject arose of where we might venture for spring school holiday, Berlin and "someplace else" were the top contenders. Read more
We will be flying into Zagreb and touring Slovenia and Croatia for a month. Read more
· News & Features
Croatia, with stunning scenery and a still-off-the-beaten-track vibe, is set to join the EU this summer, ... Read more
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves?... Read more
Fall is the time for savvy travels, with slashed prices, fewer crowds, and cooler temps.... Read more