- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Zadar's airport is in Zemunik Donji, 9 km (5½ mi) southeast of the city. Croatia Airlines, which offers service between Zadar and Zagreb as well as Paris and other European cities, runs buses (20 Kn one way) between the airport, the city bus station, and the harborside near the ferry port on the Old Town's peninsula.
Croatian Airlines (Zadar Airport, Zadar, 23000. 023/250-101 or. www.croatiaairlines.hr.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Croatia: 8-Night Escorted Trip w/Roundtrip Airfare Friendly Planet Travel