Sights & Attractions in Zagreb and Environs
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Zagreb and Environs
|A-D E-J K-L M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
By far, Samobor's most famous event is its carnival, the Samobor...
Museum exhibits focus on prehistoric times to the Tartar invasion...
|Museums / Galleries||Zagreb|
Founded in 1889 as research grounds for the faculty of botany...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Zagreb|
Cigoc Information Center
The Cigoc Information Center, in a traditional house of Posavina...
Crkva Svete Katarine
Built for the Jesuit order between 1620 and 1632, this church...
Crkva Svetog Marka
The original building was erected in the 13th century, and was...
Farmers from the surrounding countryside set up their stalls...
|Markets / Bazaars||Zagreb|
Perched resplendently several hundred feet above the parking...
|Castles / Palaces||Trakoscan|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Croatia: 8-Night Escorted Trip w/Roundtrip Airfare Friendly Planet Travel