Top Reasons to Go to Moravia
Circle the square: In a country of town squares Telc's is far and away the most impressive.
See a classic castle: When people think of castles, they imagine something like Hrad Bouzov.
Spot colossal columns: Olomouc's trinity column that's so amazing it's under UNESCO protection.
Tour chateau grounds: The Lednice Chateau (Château Lednice na Moravé): a delightful castle, with huge gardens and even a minaret out back!
Uncover new history: It's exciting to watch Trebíc and Mikulov start to embrace their past by renovating and promoting their Jewish quarters.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Barcelo Brno Palace in May: $156 & Up Expedia
- Book in Brno: Save at the Holiday Inn Brno in May Fr $146+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Brno: Save this May Fr $123+/Nt — $123 Expedia