Only a few tour providers offer day trips from Prague to Moravia, as it is farther than places in Bohemia. Guided tours are often available from the information centers in individual towns, but without transportation to and from Prague.
Wittmann Tours focuses on Jewish culture, and offers a combined trip to Trebíc and Telc as well as a trip to key Jewish sites in Moravia. Each trip is 2,800 Kc per person, plus entrance fees, in a group of five or more, or 9,100 Kc for a group of one or two. www.wittmann-tours.com.
Travel agency Cesty za vínem creates customized small-group tours of the wine region, with transportation in a van from Prague or Brno, accommodation, and add-ons like live music and wine tastings. Note: It can be quite pricey. www.wine-tours.cz.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Barcelo Brno Palace in Brno Fr $152+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Brno this May Fr $114+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 4-Star OREA Voronez I: $92 & Up in May — $92 Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Arte Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Expedia