- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fisketorvet Shopping Center
Fisketorvet Shopping Center Review
Built in what was once Copenhagen's old fish market, this popular mall is near the canal, south of Centrum and within walking distance of Dybbølsbro Station and the Marriott Hotel. It includes 100 shops, including chain clothing stores (Mango, H&M) and shoe shops (there's the ubiquitous Ecco) as well as a a smattering of jewelry, watch, and stereo retailers. Fast-food outlets abound, and there are 10 cinemas.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Now & Save! Flights to Copenhagen From 505 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Copenhagen Savings! Book at Hellerup Park Fr $250+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Copenhagen for Less: Hotels Fr $191+/Nt Travelocity
- Explore Copenhagen with Princess Cruises, 11 Nts Fr $999 Expedia
- Copenhagen Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $291+/Nt — $291 Save with Expedia, $124/night less
Friday afternoon-Our family planned a weekend trip to Copenhagen in April. Read more
So, I'm back from my amazing 3 week trip in Scandinavia with my dad. It was epic! And since not many people on this board know the finer details of traversing these beautiful countries I thought I share Read more
We are a group of Danish students that would really appreciate if you would take 1 minute of your time to answer this questionnaire.
Our goal is to get some information on traveling habits of backpackers Read more