Sights & Attractions in Copenhagen
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Copenhagen
|A-C D-J K-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The four identical rococo buildings occupying this square have...
|Castles / Palaces||Copenhagen|
This museum chronicles the working class from 1870 to the present...
|Museums / Galleries||Copenhagen|
This peaceful, leafy cemetery in the heart of Nørrebro...
This masterpiece of fantasy and architecture is Europe's oldest...
Trees, flowers, ponds, sculptures, and a spectacular 19th-century...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Copenhagen|
A large, ornate chimney makes this mid-19th-century brewery visible...
|Wineries / Breweries||Copenhagen|
If you're nostalgic for 1960s counterculture, head to this anarchists'...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Towns||Copenhagen|
Surrounded by canals on three sides, the massive granite Christiansborg...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Now & Save! Flights to Copenhagen From 505 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Copenhagen Fr $472+/Nt Save with Expedia, $202/night less
- Visit Copenhagen for Less: Hotels Fr $189+/Nt Travelocity
- 7 Nt Cruise on Sale: See Copenhagen Fr $1,049 Expedia
- Destination Denmar! Travel to Copenhagen From $947 RT — $947+ STA Travel