Getting Here and Around
To reach Klampenborg take a regional train (in the direction of Nivå) or S-Train C to Klampenborg Station; both leave from the major train stations in Copenhagen. The trip takes about 15 minutes and traverses four zones (DKr 40 for a one-way ticket). Both Bakken and Dyrehaven are walking distance from Klampenborg Station. For Bellevue Beach, take Bus 14 from Klampenborg Station. Horse-drawn carriages are available for hire in Dyrehaven.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Now & Save! Flights to Copenhagen From 505 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 4-Star Radisson Blu Falconer & Conference Center Fr $294+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Copenhagen for Less: Hotels Fr $189+/Nt Travelocity
- Cruise to Copenhagen: 11 Nts on Princess Cruises Fr $999 Expedia
- Destination Denmar! Travel to Copenhagen From $947 RT — $947+ STA Travel