Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Copenhagen
Sights & Attractions Side Trips from Copenhagen
Located within the peaceful Dyrehaven, Bakken is the world's oldest...
|Amusement Parks||Klampenborg, Bakken and Dyrehaven|
The residents of Klampenborg are lucky enough to have the pleasant...
|Beaches||Klampenborg, Bakken and Dyrehaven|
Herds of deer roam freely the verdant, 2,500-acre Dyrehaven...
|Parks||Klampenborg, Bakken and Dyrehaven|
At a former bottling plant, in the beachside town of Hellerup...
|Museums / Galleries||Experimentarium|
North of Copenhagen is Lyngby, whose main draw is this open-air...
|Museums / Galleries||Frilandsmuseet|
Museum for Moderne Kunst
Architect Søren Robert Lund was just 25 and still a student...
|Museums / Galleries||Museet for Moderne Kunst|
Ordrupgaard is one of the largest museum collections of French...
|Museums / Galleries||Charlottenlund|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Now & Save! Flights to Copenhagen From 505 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Fox Fr $222+/Nt Save with Expedia, $7/night less
- Visit Copenhagen for Less: Hotels Fr $189+/Nt Travelocity
- Hot Deal on a 11 Nt Cruise! Celebrity Cruises Fr $1,699 Expedia
- Destination Denmar! Travel to Copenhagen From $947 RT — $947+ STA Travel