Sights & Attractions in Zealand
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Zealand
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The island of Møn is most famous for its dramatic chalk...
Construction began on Roskilde Domkirke around 1170 on the site...
Sankt Olai Kirke
On the corner of Stengade and Sankt Annægade near the harbor...
Sjællands Odde, the tiny strip of land north of the Sejerø...
Sommerland Sjælland, caters to visitors of all ages. The...
Less than 1 km (½ mi) north of the cathedral, on the fjord...
|Museums / Galleries||Roskilde|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Now & Save! Flights to Copenhagen From 505 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Copenhagen Savings! Book at Wakeup CopenHagen Fr $203+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Copenhagen for Less: Hotels Fr $189+/Nt Travelocity
- Hot Deal on a 11 Nt Cruise! Princess Cruises Fr $999 Expedia
- Destination Denmar! Travel to Copenhagen From $947 RT — $947+ STA Travel