Nightlife & the Arts in Bath and the Cotswolds
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bath and the Cotswolds Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bath Comedy Festival
Running for 10 days, April's Bath Comedy Festival features comedy...
Bath International Music Festival
Held over 12 days in May and June, the Bath International Music...
Bath Literature Festival
The 10-day Bath Literature Festival in late February and early...
Cheltenham Jazz Festival
Held over a week in late April and early May, the Cheltenham...
The late-Victorian Everyman Theatre is an intimate venue for...
Festivals Box Office
For information on the town's ambitious lineup of festivals...
Jane Austen Festival
Celebrating the great writer with films, plays, walks, and talks...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Bristol Savings! Book at Days Inn Bristol M5 Fr $85+/Nt Expedia
- Stay 3 nights and save 15% off your stay!: The Bristol in May Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Bristol this May Fr $94+/Nt — $94 Expedia
- Bristol Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $100+/Nt — $100 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Bristol this May Fr $91+/Nt — $91 Save with Expedia, $10/night less